SimFx software simulates the ambient scanner sound and the active scanning noise. Four sound files can be played simultaneously. SimFx also has the capability to accept input from an experimental paradigm which can be used to simulate how the scanner synchronization pulse triggers an experiment.
SimFx is intended for research use only.
- Supports .wav file format
- Supports four sound files simultaneously
- 14 scanner sound files included
- Ability to add your own sound files
SimFx is compatible with PCs running Microsoft© Windows® XP SP3 32-bit, Vista SP1 32 and 64-bit, 7 SP1 32 and 64-bit, 8 32 and 64-bit, 10. .NET 3.51 is required (see KB5613 for installation information).
- Pentium Dual-Core or Multi-Core Processor 2 GHz or higher
- 1024MB RAM
- RS-233 serial port or USB to RS 232 serial port cable required for external control