E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2 Now Available
We are excited to announce that E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro (EET) can now be used with Tobii Pro Lab. The 2-in-1 solution enables researchers to create and run sophisticated eye tracking experiments – including gaze-contingency – using E-Prime’s powerful design and stimulus presentation features and process the raw gaze data in Tobii Pro Lab with dedicated gaze data analysis tools.
- Simplify the setup: 1-PC solution running E-Prime and Tobii Pro Lab
- Complete all communication with Tobii Pro Lab from E-Prime:
Perform calibration (regular, manual, infant); Start and stop recording; send media files with specified AOIs and Tags; send stimulus and response events; send custom events for Times of Interest (TOI) creation.
- Process raw gaze data in Tobii Pro Lab with dedicated tools for later analysis
- Replay and visualize gaze data on E-Prime stimuli in Tobii Pro Lab
- Select preconfigured package calls from the Toolbox in E-Studio
How to update
- E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2 is a free update for EET 3.x users.
- EET 3.x users can download the update after logging into our support site and navigating to the “Downloads” area.
- Users with EET 2.0 can purchase EET 3.2 at a 20% discount. Proof of purchase must be provided. Please contact our sales team.
- New customers can order E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2 in our online store.