Nearly all previous fMRI display technologies involve compromises on image quality and projection speed.
LCD technology involves slow, low contrast images with imprecise analog VGA.
This is acceptable for tenth of a second resolution displays where image quality and repeatability
can be overlooked. We are pleased to announce that these compromises are no longer necessary.
Utilizing Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology that provides microsecond pixel rise times,
outstanding contrast with all digital fiber optic control and color tracking technology
allows you to project crystal clear, sharp, images with repeatable precision from
run to run and across laboratories. Visual presentation is central to almost all fMRI experiments.
This product has been discontinued
- A Digital Light Processing digital projector providing fast microsecond pixel rise times, high contrast (2500:1) black to white ratio
- High resolution 1024×768
- Customized lens configuration provides crystal clear images with zoom and focus adjustments
- RF shielded enclosure utilizing fiber optic data input and filtered power eliminates the possibility of scanner interference
- Fan control to provide adequate cooling with thermal cut out sensor
- Infrared remote control enables wireless control of the projector from within the scanner’s control room
- DVI for fully digital projection
- DVI to fiber optic cabling allowing projector to be located up to 500 meters from control room
- High resolution rear projection screen provides enough detail to make 8 point text clear and legible
- Optional VGA to DVI converter (native DVI video cards on WindowsTM or MacintoshTM recommended)
- Optional patient eye correction lens system for -7 to +7 diopters
- MR Safe Adjustable Projector Stand
- MR Safe Mirror and Mirror Stand for Side Projector
- MR Safe Screen Stand