Welcome to the E-Prime 3.0 Evaluation Edition!
There are a few restrictions on the Evaluation version, including:
- Experiments created with this version can only be opened on the local machine on which they were created, and cannot be transferred to another machine.
- Reduced timing accuracy for subject responses (i.e., centisecond accuracy for dependent measures).
- Limited to a reduced number of trials.
- If an experiment created with the full version of E-Prime is opened with the Evaluation Version, the experiment will be saved as evaluation and will be subject to the restrictions of the Evaluation Version.
- Data files created with this version are marked as evaluation.
- There is no technical support for this version.
With the purchase of a full E-Prime 3.0 license, users gain access to the most widely-used stimulus presentation software in the world, including over 100,000 users in 75 countries. Psychology Software Tools features a wide array of support resources, including:
- Web support from expert technical staff
- Phone and priority support with Gold Support plan
- Knowledge base and script samples
- YouTube video tutorials
- User-driven forum and Google Group