Job Title: Statistician
Job Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Number of Positions: 1
Analyze and interpret data from various sources and advise company staff on appropriate statistical measures and methodologies supporting current research and development work, author text describing statistical methods and their appropriate application. Compile reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods. Requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field of statistics as related to methods in psychology or in a related area. Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May direct and lead the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Expected to advise, interact, and communicate with managerial staff and expert consultants.
- Review, interpret, and advise company staff on appropriate statistical measures and methodologies supporting current research and development work.
- Author text describing statistical methods and their appropriate application.
- Provide guidance in the methods of statistical analysis to be used in the development of alternate forms, as well as in additional analyses proposed by the CAMCI consultants.
- Generate or review content for grant applications as needed.
- Advise and direct expert consultants on the grant concerning statistical methods.
- Preparing for company conferences/shows by doing whatever is necessary such as preparing materials, packing, testing, etc.
- Any and all other duties/tasks which may arise in the short term that are deemed critical or beneficial to the company, especially as they relate to the success of assigned project(s).
- 6-8 years professional experience in related field.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in related field required.
- Must be assertive, knowledgeable and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Must exhibit professionalism and courtesy.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize effectively.
PST offers a casual work environment as well as an excellent benefits program, which includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription drug plan, free parking, retirement plan, and tuition reimbursement. PST is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work force. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
Sharpsburg Business Park
Attn: Human Resources
311 23rd Street Ext., Suite 200
Sharpsburg, PA 15215-2821 USA
Fax: 412.449.0079 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.