Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Type: Hourly
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on skills and experience) plus commission
Benefits: Company sponsored Healthcare, Dental, 401K, Long-Term Disability, Relaxed work environment, Flexible Schedule
Psychology Software Tools, Inc. (PST), located in Pittsburgh’s Eastern Suburbs, is a rapidly growing company with 30 years of experience in the design and distribution of innovative software, hardware, and service-oriented products for scientific research, assessment, and education.
Solutions Consultants at Psychology Software Tools are the first people that new customers interact with when working with PST. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the entire sales life cycle for our customers. This includes: responding to customer requests and questions regarding existing PST products and services, finding creative solutions to allow our customers (primarily neuroscientists and psychologists) to use our products for their research, preparing quotes, processing orders, and working with our global team of distributors and resellers to do the same for their customers. Solutions Consultants must possess a positive, outgoing, and friendly personality and must be comfortable and excel working as part of a small team (3-4 people).
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of PST products and proficient in the applied use of PST products by customers.
• Organize personal daily schedule to effectively manage customer meetings, department meetings, and daily tasks.
• Communicate effectively with customers via Zendesk, phone, tele/videoconference, and in-person site visits.
• Follow-up on customer inquiries and leads in a timely, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
• Work closely with Solutions Team and Solutions Manager to prioritize tasks to ensure reaching quarterly sales goals.
• Provide product information and sales assistance to global network of partners, resellers, and distributors.
• Quote and track customer interactions and sales cycle via Zendesk Sell / PandaDoc CRM platforms.
• Estimate shipping quotations and track packages using UPS Worldship
• Process orders via GP Dynamics
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess product knowledge and be proficient in the applied use of company products (software and hardware) and to explain them to a potential customer.
• Must possess a professional and personable manner.
• Must possess excellent telephone, email, and conversation etiquette.
• Must exhibit professionalism, courtesy, and salesmanship when dealing with customers.
• Must be highly organized and able to prioritize effectively.
• Must maintain a positive attitude, follow instructions and pay attention to detail.
• Must be a quick study, flexible and willing to take on new and different tasks.
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet and other desktop applications as assigned.
• Ability to communicate effectively with acting supervisor.
• Ability to lift 35 lbs
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
Sharpsburg Business Park
Attn: Human Resources
311 23rd Street Ext., Suite 200
Sharpsburg, PA 15215-2821 USA
Fax: 412.449.0079 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.