The Tobii Pro X2-60 provides exceptional flexibility and accommodates for a wide array of human behavior research. The slim design makes for a compact solution, ideal for unobtrusive data collection in a variety of research environments, such as subjects’ homes, clinics, schools, or malls.
The Pro X2-60 shows exactly where people are looking and, with a sampling rate of 60 Hz, is designed for research into the timing and duration of fixations. The system is perfect for both qualitative research and quantitative research, e.g., calculation of different eye tracking metrics.
Versatile for a broad spectrum of studies
The Pro X2-60 can be used with a variety of screens – laptops, PC monitors, tablets, or TVs.
The system can be mounted on screens up to 25″ in size. We offer accessories in order to make research with mobile devices easier. The Pro X2-60’s high-quality tracking of large gaze angles (up to 36 degrees) allows you to also study large populations.
There are additional accessories to accommodate studies of real-world stimuli, such as physical objects or people.
Easy to use
Simple setup, configuration, and automation promote efficient eye tracking studies.
- Attaches easily with supplied mounting solutions for various screens
- Works in a controlled environment using the supplied external processing unit
- Simple configuration for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- Supports Mac OS X and Linux
- Calibrates subjects quickly and automatically
Captures natural behavior
Subjects can be tracked while moving their head freely positioned at a natural distance from the screen. This creates a distraction-free test environment, promoting natural human behavior.
- Tolerates large and fast head movements
- Collects highly-accurate data from close distances, such as a laptop, to longer distance, such as an ATM
- Stable and reliable eye tracking calibrations eliminate the need for recalibration
Accurate and robust tracking
The system’s exceptionally-high accuracy and vast tracking robustness in real-life conditions ensure high-quality data while allowing you to work with a wide cross-section of your population.
- Delivers exceptionally accurate gaze-position data within the entire tracking box
- Vastly-robust tracking capability regardless of ethnicity or corrective lenses with low data loss
- Maintains accuracy and tracking robustness during subjects’ head movement and in ambient light
- Dual-camera system automatically selects bright or dark pupil eye tracking