Finally, a quality, ground-truth diffusion phantom that can be used to assess and quantify both anisotropic and isotropic diffusion characteristics within a single, temperature-controlled device. The hollow Taxon™ fibers contained within the phantom are designed to precisely match the dimensional and diffusion characteristics of human axons. The phantom is compatible with all current generation 32/64 channel head coils and can be used to quantitatively assess and compare scanner performance between data collection sites. Gain confidence in the accuracy of study protocols with regularly repeated quality assessment scans using the Phantom Metrics family of products.
We are not taking orders for the MRI Diffusion Phantom at this time. Please contact us for more information about participating in ongoing research programs involving the MRI Diffusion Phantom.
• Assess and compare scanner performance within and between sites
• Quantify anisotropic and isotropic diffusion, geometric accuracy and spatial resolution characteristics with a single universal phantom
- T1, T2, Proton Density, ADC, FA, RD, AD, multi-compartment modeling
- isotropic diffusion with 40+ standardized reference solutions
- anisotropic diffusion tract dimensions from 6 mm to 1 mm
- anisotropic diffusion tract densities from 100% to 16.7%
- anisotropic diffusion tract crossings of 30°, 45°, 90°
- anisotropic diffusion spatial homogeneity with X, Y, Z tracts
• Single form factor for all standard OEM 20/32/64 channel head coils
• Fast and accurate alignment and positioning
• MR readable phantom serial number and orientation fiducials
• MR readable thermometer (optional)
• User-accessible fill port
• 1-Year Limited Warranty and Annual Recalibration Service (optional)
• Custom phantom configurations and applications upon request
This product is covered by one or more of the following patents: 10,345,415; 11,366,192; 11,624,798
Select models scheduled for commercial release Q1 2024 Product specifications subject to change.