Optimize E-Prime® experiment communication with Philips Neuro (EGI) EEG systems.
Working together, Psychology Software Tools and EGI have developed a workstation that allows the researcher to take advantage of the flexibility and ease of use of E-Prime in the demanding environment of ERP experiments.
The workstation includes the E-Prime for Net Station software and a CPU/single-monitor hardware configuration that has been tested for reliability and accuracy with the Net Station data acquisition software.
E-Prime for Net Station, like its E-Prime, is a revolutionary software suite designed for creating and running psychological experiments.
E-Prime for Net Station allows the user to develop experiments using either its intuitive graphical user’s environment or its scripting language and then to run those experiments in conjunction with Net Station to create millisecond-precision ERP experiments using visual or auditory stimuli.
Please contact your local Philips Neuro (EGI) representative to upgrade to EENS 3.0.
E-Prime Extensions for Net Station now compatible with E-Prime 3.0 and Net Station 5!
Take advantage of the new features in E-Prime 3.0 to simplify your research
- Library of experiments to download
- Drag and drop buttons and survey items
- Improved audio/video playback
- Slide Layout Templates
- Troubleshoot your experiment in a floating window
- And many more…
E-Prime Extensions for Net Station 3.0 Features:
- Maintain millisecond-accurate timing synchronization between E-Prime 3.0 and Net Station 5
- Net Station toolbox of pre-defined package calls in E-Studio
- Drag-and-drop package calls give the ability to:
- Start and stop the EEG recording
- Send markers based on onset time of objects and trial condition for simpler data analysis
- Load, start, and stop pulse trains for neuromodulation