Introducing E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink
Researchers can now perform all EyeLink eye tracker communication within their E-Prime experiment – providing a smooth experience for participants.
Communicate with EyeLink® eye trackers from E-Prime® Objects.
- Calibrate, validate, and start and stop recording
- Custom animated calibration support for infant tracking
- Create interactive, gaze-contingent experiments
- Access EyeLink online events in E-Prime to detect saccades, fixations, and blinks
- Provide online E-Prime stimulus feedback to experimenter
- EyeLink Toolbox of shortcuts to package calls
- Drag and drop pre-set EyeLink package calls for faster design
- Synchronize with external devices (e.g. EEG, fMRI, MEG, etc.)
Extensive EyeLink Data Viewer Integration:
- Replay and visualize gaze data on E-Prime stimuli in Data Viewer
- Full video presentation and Data Viewer playback support
- Mark experimental events with millisecond precision
- Send display stimuli and interest areas to Data Viewer
- Log E-Prime independent and dependent variables for Data Viewer
E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink require E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 and is compatible with SR Research eye trackers: EyeLink Portable Duo, EyeLink 1000 Plus, EyeLink 1000, EyeLink II
E-Prime Extensions for EyeLink includes an EyeLink Toolbox with all necessary Package Calls to integrate EyeLink communication within an E-Prime experiment.