Submit your story and E-Prime experiment for a chance to win our E-Prime Challenge.
How did you collect data during COVID shutdowns? Did you take advantage of E-Prime Go? Did you use E-Prime in Windowed Mode over Zoom? Tell us your story and submit your E-Prime experiment for a chance to win our E-Prime Challenge!
We will review each experiment to select the winner based on the following categories:
- Did the submitter overcome the challenge of data collection during COVID shutdowns?
- Is the experiment an innovative use of E-Prime?
- Does the experiment make the best use of available features to accomplish their design?
- Has the submitter employed E-Prime best practices in their experiment (e.g., do they avoid common mistakes; are objects, attributes, variables, subroutines, etc. logically named; is any inline script well commented)?
We will announce the winner at Psychonomics 2022 (November 17-20) in Boston. The winner will receive an E-Prime 3.0 Single-User Cloud License and an E-Prime Challenge t-shirt.
- The experiment must be authored by the submitter
- The submission of the experiment implies consent that the experiment can be shared in our Experiment Library
- Each submitter is limited to one submission
- If the experiment is designed to communicate with an external device, then a sample data file must be included in the submission to confirm the experiment functions as designed
Important Dates and Details
- Submissions are due by 5:00 PM EDT (UTC -4) November 1, 2022
- Submit your zipped experiment and resource files below
- Winner will be announced November 17, 2022 at Psychonomics (winner does not need to be present)
- The winning experiment will be shown at Psychonomics and will be noted in our Experiment Library
- A subset of the submissions will be shared in our Experiment Library (credit will be given to the authors)