Submit your most innovative experiment to win
the first E-Prime Challenge!
Our team of judges will review each experiment to select the winner based on innovation, proper use of E-Prime, and other development characteristics. We will announce the winner at Psychonomics 2018 (November 15-18) in New Orleans. The winner will receive an E-Prime 3.0 Single User License, a Chronos, and an E-Prime Challenge t-shirt.
Check out our judges!
Original E-Prime Developer, Current President and CEO of PST
Lead E-Prime Developer, Software Engineering Manager of PST
Systems Designer at Michigan State University, Famous Google Group Contributor
Senior Researcher at University of Helsinki, Co-Author of The E-Primer, Popular Google Group Contributor
Important Dates and Details
- Submissions are due by 5:00 PM EDT (UTC -4) October 31, 2018
- Submit your zipped experiment and resource files below
- Winner will be announced on November 15, 2018 at Psychonomics (winner does not need to be present)
- The winning experiment will be shown at Psychonomics and will be noted in our Experiment Library
- A subset of the submissions chosen by our judges will be shared in our Experiment Library (credit will be given to the authors)
- The experiment must use E-Prime 3.0. If you don’t have it, use the demo.
- The experiment must be authored by the submitter
- The submission of the experiment implies consent that the experiment can be shared in our Experiment Library if chosen by our judges
- Each submitter is limited to one submission
- If the experiment is designed to communicate with an external device, a sample data file must be included in the submission to confirm the experiment functions as designed